Friday, October 10, 2008

Search my name online ( :

Google.com Search: My full name.
As seen before [when I looked myself up, haha] I got a couple results. The first link when I typed in my name was actually about me! It was the Direct Athletics page: The Women’s track and field summary of my meet results. I thought that was awesome, since I did work hard during track seasons in High School. The next link was the people directory to my facebook account. Followed by “About your teacher” website. My moms an elementary teacher and she talked about my sisters and I on her web page [how thoughtful ( : ]. Then the next four links were about an Eastmont invite, Renton invite, and Washington runners. Very exciting.

Intelius.com Search: Last, First, United States
No results.

Search: last, middle, First, Washington
Fabulous. When I typed in every detail you could there were no results on my name. I’m happy with those results since when Professor Fry searched his name it stated what city he lived in, his age, etc. I think it’s important to keep information about you private. That’s why on my facebook account, I don’t give out too much information. Also I make sure no one unless you’re my friend on my account can access or see my profile. There are way too many stalkers/creepy old men that try and look up young girls (or guys). Now I know, there’s no way of looking much information up about me online. Yay ( :

2 comments:

NewKidsOnTheBlog said...

You're lucky you didn't find yoursef on Intelius.com. I was surprised to see that Intelius.com had my parent's information, even some of my grandparents and great grandparents as well. I was like "no way, you got to be kidding me!" It's surprising to know this information could just pop up anywhere, even a site like Intelius that I have never heard of in my life until Professor Fry brought it up. Scary!

Cinderella said...

You are very lucky to not have found yourself on Intelius.com. I thought there wouldn't be much on me, but it had my name, age, my parent's names, and even my brothers.. How terribly scary is that!!