Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Traveling in the Virtual World

After discussing in class how people travel in a virtual world I thought it was quite interesting. People (gamers) who travel to different states just to meet up with a group of other gamers to play computer games against one another is a bit funny. Is that really considered fun? Come to think of it, I feel like my boyfriend and his roommates would do that.. embarrassing ( :

First off, I don’t think I’d ever travel in a virtual world just because it isn’t my style. But if I had to I’d probably meet a group of people somewhere in Cabo to learn about facebook and the works behind it. I think its so fascinating how they’ve came up with a communication online that is personal and your own. I think it would be an interesting experience and it would open my horizons. Can I even consider that a trip in the virtual world? I hope so because that’s the only place I’m willing to go! Haha ( :

No comments: